A multi skilled individual with over Seven (7) years in mid-management Operational and Finance assignments, 5 years in-depth experience of retail banking and over 6 years in-depth experience on Youth Policy and political work in Ghana and International.
Emmanuel is a Certified Consultant with “SAGE Accountants Network”
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Managed a $40,000 budget Project which was fully deployed and developed
- Improved on the reporting templates and fostered effective communication and collaborative team work with the project team.
- Managed project tasks and drove the project team from start through to completion and defining project scope, objectives, mile stones and deliverable
- Managing youth program
- Provided mentoring support to youth and participated in development of individualized service plan for youth
- Thoroughly documented work done on behalf of youth clients
- Advocated for youth voice and perspective in development and treatment planning
- Assisted in event and program planning for youth in foster care and juvenile justice programs
- Assisted in grant writing for after school program; provided administrative support for this program
- Ensure the smooth flow of the operational processes
and procedures in Banking
- Experience in Fintech
- Thorough understanding of banking procedures.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Banking Operations.
- in-depth experience of Microfinance and VSLA
- Bank assurance
- Knowledge of Investment and fund management.
- Comprehensive understanding of industry and regulatory laws and regulations.
GN Bank Ghana ltd (March 2014– Date)
Regional Operations Officer, Upper East Regional Office, Ghana
- Overall responsibility of the Operations and administrative of
all 18 Branches of GN Bank in Upper East Region.
- Ensure the smooth flow of the Regional operational processes
and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and the
balancing of all books of accounts, the submission of
various reports to Head Office
- Controlling Organizational Resources such as Funds,
Facilities, equipments and Fixed Assets
- Monitor Compliance of Approval and Withdrawal Limits.
- Expenditure Control/invoice verification for all 18 Branches
- Ensure that he Bank conduct its business in full compliance
with all Laws and regulations pertaining to the Banking
Industry as well as Professional Standards in the Region
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to
identify weaknesses across the branches
- Conduct and document audits of compliance to industry
- Plans and estimates the cash needs of all branches and
maintaining appropriate levels in line with BOG requirements
and insurance limits.
- Supervise the transfers cash to Bank of Ghana or to Head
Office through Barclays Bank and Ecobank
- Regularly reconciled all expenses with Head Office accounts
Ghana Health Service, Bolgatanga (October, 2012 to March 2014)
Internal Auditor, Bolgatanga, Ghana
- Pre Auditing
- Participated in Routine Audit Assignment
- Participated in the 2013 Annual Stock Taking at the Regional Medical Stores
- Travelling to different Health facilities to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Performing risk assessments on key operational activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
Hope Faith Foundation, Bolgatanga (June 2012–to Date,Executive Director, Bolgatanga, Ghana)
- Researched and developed programs for youth
- Ensured that youth and youth organizations are aware of available activities
- Served as a liaison between the youth and agencies in Upper east Region
- Encouraged existing organizations to include youth
- Identified areas where new programs are needed
- Researched funding sources and project requirements
- Communicated with youth to determine their needs and interests
- Provide information about community services and resources available for youth
- Conduct and evaluate programs for young people, such as employment and training, education, self-development, etc.
- Assist in developing policy affecting young people
- Act as an advocate for youth who have a grievance with government departments or other organizations
- Interview young people to discuss and identify problems
Enactus Ghana (June 2012– Aug 2012)
Administrative Assistant (Intern), Accra, Ghana
- Assisting to Plan and organize Enactus National Exposition.
- Assisting in facilitating training of Volunteers
- Assisting in facilitating training of Campus Leaders
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations
- write business letters, reports or office memoranda using word processing programs
- operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes
- Assisting in writing of reports
NORTHERN ECONOMIC SUMMIT, Ghana (3/2012– Present)
Co-Founder and Communications Officer, Bolgatanga, Ghana
- Responsible for photography, videos, editing and production of fundraising tools, and website update and maintenance
- Coordinates the collection and distribution of letters, photographs and updates from Youth and schools which are linked to the three Northern regions
- Works with the fundraising team and local program staff providing support in acquisition of online and offline tools for fundraising
- Supports the development and implementation of Northern Economic Summit’s Communications Strategy in line with local and national priorities
- Taps into the national and local media to increase Northern Economic Summits’ visibility in Ghana using the most appropriate and targeted approaches
- Handles social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Skype, blogs, YouTube)
- Produces communication materials (brochures, leaflets, stickers, etcetera) to profile Northern Economic Summit’s work.
- Administers the online resource center including writing reports
- Worked as Regional Campaign Coordinator for Dr. Nduom 2012 and 2016 Presidential Bid for Upper East Region
- Working as Trainer in Generational Thinkers 2011 – present
- Worked as Youth Project Coordinator at Savannah Youth from 2014 – 2017
- Trainer, School of Young Leaders, Bolgatanga, Ghana
- Worked as Finance and Administrative Officer at Turning Page Universal(NGO) from 2010-2012
- Worked as a Studio Technician and Producer in Parrot Fm (Sunyani) from 2010-2011
- Coordinator of Youth Peace Project, A pilot project on crisis prevention and conflict transformation commissioned by the Youths For change in Northern Ghana
|Kumasi Technical University||2014||2016||Bachelor Of Technology, Accounting With Computing|
|Sunyani Polytechnic||2009||2012||HND Accounting|
|Bolgatanga Senior High School||2005||2008||WASSSCE|
|Sacred Heart junior High School||2002||2005||Basic Education Certificate (BECE|
Workshop and Seminar Attended
- 2 Months Comprehensive E-learning Course on Essentials of Youth Policy and developing a National Youth Policy by EU-CoE Youth Partnership
- 1 Month Comprehensive E-learning Course on Think Tank Navigator by Atlas Network (USA)
- 1 Month Comprehensive E-learning Course for OSCE/ODIHR election Observers, February 2017
- 2 Weeks training on “Training on Trainers” (ToT) by Actionaid Global Platform Ghana, March, 2017
- 4 Days Training on Youth-led Research on Youth Development- Koforidua, Ghana 2016
- A 5 Days Youth Data Analysis and Presentation Workshop – Cape Coast. Ghana 2016
- One Week Master-class Training on Youth Leadership aimed at providing Africa with very good leaders who will take over the affairs of the continent and help move our economic ambitions to a desirable level – London September 2015
- 2 days training on “PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (UK)” jointly organized by COLLAGE FOR PROJECT PROFESSIONAL (GIMPA) and STUDENT IN FREE ENTERPRISE (SIFE), Sunyani, March 2010.
- A three days VOICES OF THE YOUTH CONFERENCE on the theme “YOUTH PARTICIPATION-TOWARDS INCLUSIVE PUBLIC POLICY DECISION-MAKING IN GHANA” organized by YES-GHANA, Accra, 2012.
Publication/ In The News
- The Ticking Time Bomb Of Youth Unemployment In Ghana And Africa
- Youth Urged To Partake In The Decision Making Of The Country
- Sunyani Poly MSJ Bares Teeth Over POTAG Strike
- Nsobila Emmanuel Leads PPP Campaign In Upper East.
- UK Lib Dems Selects PPP Youth For Training
- NDC And NPP Conspire To Dupe And Collapse The State: Awake Now
- Youth Data Analysis And Presentation Workshop Ends In Cape Coast
- Yes-Ghana Trains Youth Researchers
- Yes We Can: Bringing Youth And Energy Into Politics!
- Hope Faith Foundation Calls For SADA Youth Policy
More Informations : CV_ENSOBILA EMMANUEL